We currently accepting applications for the following positions.
- Bar Person.
- Spa Assistant.
Title - Bar Person
Reporting to: Bar Manager
Job Purpose: To achieve sales targets in relation to weddings at the Resort whilst providing superior customer service and ensuring precision and attention to detail in relation to administration duties.
- To provide an excellent drinks service to four star standard to all our customers and keep customer service areas clean and tidy.
- To be fully conversant with and to comply with Health & Safety hygiene, fire and security regulations and procedures of the hotel and to ensure others are aware of their responsibilities.
- To operate tills in accordance with Company cash handling procedures
- To wash and dry all glasses as required and to arrange for mise-en-place with particular regard to hygiene requirements.
- To have the product knowledge of all available drinks and food dishes available.
- To maintain a high level of co-operation with all other departments.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Must have at least 6 months previous bar experience gained within a busy bar environment.
- Must have excellent communication / customer service skills.
- Day, evening and weekend work required.
- Rate of pay is dependent on length of experience.
Title - Spa Assistant
Reporting to: Duty Manager
Job Purpose: This role is a housekeeping position with a ‘Spa’ twist. You will form an integral position within the spa, ensuring the highest levels of organisation and cleanliness in every area of the spa at all times.
- To work within office guidelines to ensure that all client bookings are accurate.
- To deal with all client queries – by phone, post, online and face-to-face.
- To deal with or direct client queries in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
- To carry out front and back of house procedures as per the daily checklists.
- To ensure that front of house, all retail areas, the changing suites and juice bar are clean and well maintained and that exceptional hygiene standards are met. Advise the Head receptionist of any stock requirements.
- To ensure that clean linen is available at all times and soiled linen is removed to the laundry, and to assist in the laundry if required.
- To service and clean all areas with a particular eye for detail.
- Work within the guidelines of health and safety operatives to ensure all staff and guests are safe at all times.
- To comply with all company and statutory regulations and policies.
- To attend meetings and statutory training as required.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties consistent with the above as required.
Key Skills / Experience:
Preference may be given to those applicants who meet all the essential criteria and also have:
- You will have the ability to think ahead, to time-manage your day and movements and be self-driven.
- Ideally you will have 6 months experience working in a similar housekeeping environment however training will be provided.
- A keen interest in the Beauty, Fitness and Well-being industry. Possibly with the desire to train and move into one of these areas. The ability to demonstrate your initiative and have a compassionate, intuitive, caring and sensitive understanding of clients’ needs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Warm, friendly and energetic with a great pride in your overall appearance.
- A flexible work approach.
- As required, shift work (5 out of 7).
- Closing date: 23rd May 2013 at 5 pm.
If you are interested in being considered for the above position... please download our application here and email it along with your CV in confidence to Lauren McAteer at:firstname.lastname@example.org Please state clearly which position you wish to be considered for. Information on Galgorm Resort & Spa can be found on our website: www.galgorm.com Closing date for the receipt of CVs is 23rd May 2013 at 5 pm.
Start your career with us!
Treat somebody special to a Spa treatment, package or maybe some productsClick here for further details