We currently accepting applications for the following positions.
- Maintenance Worker.
- Bar Person.
- Food & Beverage Assistant.
Start your career with us!
“Galgorm Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.
Title - Maintenance Worker
Reporting to: Maintenance Supervisor & Estates Manager
JOB REFERENCE: MW 11/13
Job Purpose: To assist the 3 man maintenance team in carrying out maintenance work as required, including plumbing, in line with the needs of the resort.
- To provide an excellent maintenance service in line with the needs of the resort
- To carry out minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment
- To carryout all preventative maintenance procedures on a scheduled basis
- To carry out all plumbing maintenance to provide operable and efficient plumbing capabilities to the resort
- To maintain a high level of co operation with all other departments
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Estates Manager
- This post is permanent Full-time, and the shifts will be on five days out of seven to include weekends.
- FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED NO LATER THAN NO LATER THAN 5PM ON TUESDAY 3RD DECEMBER 2013.
If you are interested in being considered for the above position... please download our application here and email it along with your CV in confidence to Lauren McAteer at:firstname.lastname@example.org Please state clearly which position you wish to be considered for. Information on Galgorm Resort & Spa can be found on our website: www.galgorm.com Closing date for the receipt of CVs is 3RD DECEMBER 2013.
Title - Bar Person
Reporting to: Bar Manager
Job Purpose: To achieve sales targets in relation to weddings at the Resort whilst providing superior customer service and ensuring precision and attention to detail in relation to administration duties.
- To provide an excellent drinks service to four star standard to all our customers and keep customer service areas clean and tidy.
- To be fully conversant with and to comply with Health & Safety hygiene, fire and security regulations and procedures of the hotel and to ensure others are aware of their responsibilities.
- To operate tills in accordance with Company cash handling procedures
- To wash and dry all glasses as required and to arrange for mise-en-place with particular regard to hygiene requirements.
- To have the product knowledge of all available drinks and food dishes available.
- To maintain a high level of co-operation with all other departments.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Must have at least 6 months previous bar experience gained within a busy bar environment.
- Must have excellent communication / customer service skills.
- Day, evening and weekend work required.
- Rate of pay is dependent on length of experience.
Title - Food & Beverage Assistant
Job Reference - F&BA 07/13
Job Purpose: To serve meals and beverages to customer requirements and to maintain the cleanliness and the presentation of service to the highest standards possible.
- Providing a friendly and high standard of service to all customers within all the dining areas.
- Ensuring that tables are correctly set and all condiments and sauces are available for service as required.
- Ensuring all orders are efficiently taken and responded to in a professional manner.
- Ensuring that all items ordered are accurately billed.
- Ensuring that all service items are correctly stored at the end of duty, and that the service area is cleaned.
Preference may be given to those applicants who meet all the essential criteria and also have:
- Have previous food and beverage experience.
- Display excellent communication & customer service skills.
If you are interested in being considered for the above position... please download our application here and email it along with your CV in confidence to Lauren McAteer at:email@example.com Please state clearly which position you wish to be considered for. Information on Galgorm Resort & Spa can be found on our website: www.galgorm.com.
Treat somebody special to a Spa treatment, package or maybe some productsClick here for further details