We currently accepting applications for the following positions.
- Bar Person.
Title - Bar Person
Reporting to: Bar Manager
Job Purpose: To achieve sales targets in relation to weddings at the Resort whilst providing superior customer service and ensuring precision and attention to detail in relation to administration duties.
- To provide an excellent drinks service to four star standard to all our customers and keep customer service areas clean and tidy.
- To be fully conversant with and to comply with Health & Safety hygiene, fire and security regulations and procedures of the hotel and to ensure others are aware of their responsibilities.
- To operate tills in accordance with Company cash handling procedures
- To wash and dry all glasses as required and to arrange for mise-en-place with particular regard to hygiene requirements.
- To have the product knowledge of all available drinks and food dishes available.
- To maintain a high level of co-operation with all other departments.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Must have at least 6 months previous bar experience gained within a busy bar environment.
- Must have excellent communication / customer service skills.
- Day, evening and weekend work required.
- Rate of pay is dependent on length of experience.
Start your career with us!
Treat somebody special to a Spa treatment, package or maybe some productsClick here for further details