50 Things to Do
10 things to do when you're feeling romantic
- Enjoy some luxurious treatments in The Paris Suite, the dedicated couples suite in our award winning Spa.
- Have dinner at Table 8 in our River Room Restaurant; the most romantic table for two in the County!
- Order Champagne to your room and a Rose Petal turndown
- Book a suite and allow us to serve you dinner on your fairy lit balcony (weather permitting of course!).
- Sit with your loved one on our sweetheart swing and enjoy the sounds of the river as it tumbles past
- Book an appointment with one of our dedicated wedding co-ordinators and let us help you plan the wedding of your dreams
- Curl up in your room with champagne, chocolates and a movie
- Book a helicopter trip to take you to see the stunning north Antrim coastline
- Book our engagement package and propose to your loved one in the most romantic of ways
- Walk hand in hand along some of the picturesque walkways on the estate
10 things to do when you're feeling lazy
- Lounge in our covered outdoor hot-tub enjoying the sensation of being warm and sheltered while watching nature unfold around you.
- Wallow in a Cleopatra milk bath and emerge with skin like velvet
- Take afternoon tea in the lobby; warm buttered scones, pastries and cakes fresh from the oven, delightful finger sandwiches and a great big pot of tea.
- Toast your toes in front of one of our open fires with the papers and perhaps a spicy Shiraz
- Order breakfast in bed, book a late check out and catch some extra z's
- Enjoy a full body massage with aromatherapy oils specially blended to aid relaxation and sleep
- Take a gentle stroll along the banks of the spectacular River Maine and enjoy the pure country air
- Order room service and catch a movie in your room
- Sit in the sauna and steam those cares away
- Enjoy applying mineral rich mud in our mud serail and emerge feeling totally relaxed. A great solo treatment or fun to share with a partner or friend.
10 things to do when you're feeling energetic
- Go for a run along some of the many paths and bridleways on the estate
- Take a mountain bike out and test your stamina over some of the rougher terrain
- Why not get together a group of friends and enjoy a day of paintballing at nearby Shanes's Castle
- Partake of some great retail therapy in nearby Ballymena, Junction One or Belfast
- Get your golf shoes on and head to Royal Portrush Golf Club for a truly spectacular round of golf
- Dig out your hiking shoes and time yourself climbing Slemish Mountain
- Get an adrenaline rush at Raceview Karting as you speed around their indoor or outdoor circuit in a state of the art go-kart
- Shoot some clays at nearby Carnview Farms clay pigeon shooting complex
- Drive up the North Coast and take a bracing walk around the Giants Causeway and across the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Take yourself off to Seven Towers in Ballymena, one of the largest Leisure Centres in Northern Ireland and enjoy the exciting facilities such as the leisure pool, wet fitness suite and flumes.
10 places to go in your car
- The Bushmills Whiskey Distillery
- The stunning Causeway Coastal Route, stopping off at the Giants Causeway & the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge
- The Antrim Glens
- The Ulster American Folk Park
- The Ulster Folk & Transport Museum
- Glenarm Castle and walled gardens
- Portstewart Strand beach
- Castle Ward Estate
- The Ecos Centre
- Castlewellan and Tollymore Forest Park
10 things to do as a family
- Have a day on the beach at Portstewart Strand
- Take a nature walk along the many pathways on the Estate and see how many species of flora and fauna you can count
- Let the little ones let off some steam in Finn McCool’s adventure playground at the Dunluce Centre, Portrush
- Watch the Belfast Giants Hockey Team in action at the Odyssey Arena, Belfast.
- Go puffin watching on Rathlin Island
- Feed the llamas and other animals at Finvoy Fun Farm
- Have a splashing time at Waterworld, Portrush
- Enjoy the largest amusement park in Ireland at Barry’s, Portrush
- Get a taste of the wonders of the Irish sea at Exploris Aquarium and seal sanctuary, Portaferry
- Have a day out at the Family Fun Zone in Carnfunnock Country Park
Treat somebody special to a Spa treatment, package or maybe some productsClick here for further details
Family Fun - Hillfarm Riding Centre, Benone Beach