Galgorm Facebook Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This promotion is only open to residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over and excludes employees of Galgorm Resort and Spa and their families, their agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. An internet connection and Facebook account is required to take part in this promotion. A Facebook page can be created free of charge at www.facebook.com
4. The Promotion runs (“the Promotion Period”) from Monday 2nd July (“Start Date”) to Tuesday 31st July (“Closing Date”).
5. To enter, participants need to follow the link on the Galgorm Facebook page and from 3 options select “What does Boudoir mean in English?” to be in with a chance of winning. To proceed with the entry, the on screen instructions will ask the entrant to enter personal details then submit the entry. Then entrants are asked to share with as many Facebook friends as possible to increase the entrant’s chance of winning.
6. The prize is an Ultimate Boudoir Experience package for the winner and 9 people which will consist of:
- A Welcome ritual foot soak and hot aromatherapy towels
- Choice of one mini-treatment per person* from the following list
Shoulder and Neck Massage
Hot Stone Foot Massage
Enrich Hand Treatment
Seaweed Foot Cocoon
Bright Eyes Cooling Treatment
Hopi Ear Candling
*All chosen treatments must be confirmed before arrival.
-Complimentary shape and polish on fingers or toes for each guest
Private use of the Boudoir for 3 hours
Platter of treats with Tea, Coffee and Infused Water
7.The prize must be booked and redeemed by Wednesday 31st October.
8. The winner will be notified via a Private Message by the “Promoter” on Facebook by Friday 3 rd August and the winner will be forwarded contact details to make arrangements for prize redemption.
9. The winner will be able to make their booking by contacting The Spa at Galgorm on 02825 882550 quoting the Facebook Promotion between the hours of 9am and 6pm.
10. Each entrant will only be permitted to enter once each day.
11. The prizes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
12. If for any reason any aspect of the promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
14. The name of the winner will be available upon request after the promotion “Closing Date” in writing to the Promoter, marked “Winner – GalgormFacebook Promotion”.
15. This Promotion is subject to Northern Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
16. There are no cash or other alternatives to the stated prize and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winning participant.
17. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with similar prizes of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
20. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity for free as specified by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is Ardmore Advertising & Marketing Ltd, Ardmore House, Pavilions, Holywood, County Down, BT18 9JQ
Galgorm Website Terms and Conditions
Active from 16/10/2009
The data controller collecting the data described herein is Galgorm Resort & Spa. Personal data collected by Galgorm Resort & Spa may be transferred to other individual Galgorm Resort & Spa branches, where it is necessary to meet the purpose for which the visitor has submitted the information.
We collect only personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors to the Galgorm Resort & Spa Web site. Galgorm Resort & Spa receives limited identifiable information, such as name, Title, company address, email address, and telephone and fax numbers, from Web site visitors. Typically, identifying information is collected to:
- Register for certain areas of the site
- Inquire for further information
- Distribute requested reference materials
- Submit resumes / CVs
Demographic information, including gender and occupation, is not actively sought, but may be submitted when a visitor responds to an online job application. It is Galgorm’s policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required to complete a visitor's request. In any instance where non-mandatory information is sought, the Web site visitor will be notified of this at the point of collection.
Visitors are also able to send email through the site. Their messages will contain the user's screen name and email address, as well as any additional information the user may wish to include in the message.
Because we use the Web site as a recruiting tool, a visit to the Web site may also result in the user sending a resume to an individual within Galgorm Resort & Spa.
Galgorm’s intention is not to seek any sensitive information through our Web site unless legally required for recruiting purposes.
Sensitive information includes a number of types of data relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; sexual life or criminal record. We suggest that you do not provide sensitive information of this nature. If you do wish to provide sensitive information for any reason, Galgorm Resort & Spa accepts your explicit consent to use that information in the ways described in this privacy statement or as described at the point where you choose to disclose this information.
Use of data
A user may choose to provide personal information in the following examples:
- Submit resumes / CVs or work history information
- Participate in "join our mailing list" initiatives
- Participate in bulletin boards, discussion or message forums
- Contact us for further information
Information attained by the site is used only for the intended purpose stated at the time that the information is collected. This data is not shared with other entities in the network for secondary or unrelated purposes, or shared with a third party, unless otherwise disclosed at the point of collection. If there is an instance where such information may be shared, the visitor will be asked for permission beforehand.
Galgorm Resort & Spa makes every practical effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. If a visitor believes the site has collected excessive information, we encourage the visitor to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to raise any concerns.
Except for the mailing list initiative described above, where visitors explicitly choose to receive specific Galgorm Resort & Spa marketing or other materials, Galgorm Resort & Spa will not use personal data collected from our Web sites to facilitate unsolicited marketing activities.
Cookies and log files
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our Web sites.
In order to properly manage our Web site we may anonymously log information on our operational systems, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are reported in the aggregate to our webmasters. This is to ensure that our Web site presents the best web experience for visitors and is an effective information resource.
Galgorm’s Web sites do not collect or compile personally identifying information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes, or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
Third party links
Some of the information we receive is not retained. Contact information about visitors (such as information generated though registration for access to areas on the site) will be kept as long as the information is required to completely service the contact request or until a user requests that we delete that information. Mailing list information, discussion posts and email are kept for only the period of time considered reasonable to facilitate the visitor's requests. Resumes / CVs are disposed of when they are either no longer under consideration, or are considered dated by our Human Resources departments.
As a policy, visitors are not required to register to gain access to areas of the Galgorm Resort & Spa Web sites. In certain cases in the future, as your Galgorm Resort & Spa Web site experience expands, we may require visitors to register in order to obtain a user-id and password for authentication and secure access to a transaction or certain business confidential or proprietary information services on premium Web sites.
Personally identifiable information provided to Galgorm Resort & Spa through its Web site is provided voluntarily by visitors. Should visitors subsequently choose to unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations, we will provide instructions, on the appropriate Web site area or in communications to our visitors; or a visitor may contact the webmaster of the appropriate site e.g. email@example.com.
Each visitor has the right of access to personal data they have submitted through the Web sites to Galgorm Resort & Spa.
User updates of information should be handled by going back through the registration process. Inquiries about the accuracy of identifying information previously submitted to Galgorm Resort & Spa through its Web site, or requests to have outdated information removed, should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Galgorm Resort & Spa is committed to providing reasonable and practical access to visitors to allow them the opportunity to identify and correct any inaccuracies. When requested and practical, Galgorm Resort & Spa will delete identifying information from current operational systems.
When personally identifiable information is retained, Galgorm Resort & Spa assumes responsibility for keeping an accurate record of the information once a visitor has submitted and verified the data. Galgorm Resort & Spa does not assume responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy of the content of personal information. When practically possible, if Galgorm Resort & Spa is informed that any personal data collected through a Web site is no longer accurate, Galgorm Resort & Spa will make appropriate corrections based on the updated information provided by the authenticated visitor.
Galgorm Resort & Spa has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All Galgorm Resort & Spa employees follow a network-wide security policy.
Only authorised Galgorm Resort & Spa personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information and these employees have agreed to ensure confidentiality of this information.
Galgorm Resort & Spa understands the importance of protecting children's privacy especially in an online environment. The Galgorm Resort & Spa sites covered by this privacy statement are not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger. It is Galgorm’s policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Galgorm Resort & Spa reserves the right to modify or amend this Statement at any time. The effective date will be displayed at the beginning of this statement. To keep visitors informed, Galgorm Resort & Spa will notify users of changes to our Privacy Statement by prominently identifying the alteration for a period of not less than two.
Treat somebody special to a Spa treatment, package or maybe some productsClick here for further details