Five Months To Go... | Wedding Checklist
Wedding planning can at times appear overwhelming, but fear not! We have prepared your very own wedding timeline to help you every step of the way...
5 Months To Go…
- Finalise Cake Design
- Shop for Wedding Favours
- Start planning food & drink options for the day
Top Tip: Why not consider a charity wedding favour. A great way to give back to a cause close to your hearts whilst still gifting your guests
4 Months To Go…
- Decide on your first dance and start creating a wedding playlist
- Meet with your florist and confirm choice of bouquet & arrangements
- Make sure your passports are valid and organise any visa/insurance requirements for the honeymoon.
Top Tip: Bring a photo of your dress to your florist & they can be inspired to create a bouquet to suit it.
3 Months To Go…
- Confirm music choices with your entertainment suppliers
- Have a trial hair & makeup appointment
- Book final details appointment with your wedding planner
- Write your personalised wedding vows if applicable
- Start thinking about your speech!!
2 Months To Go…
- Send out wedding invitations
- Meet with your wedding planner to finalise menus, timings & details for your day
- Shop for gifts for parents & wedding party
Top Tip: When sending out wedding invites don’t forget to include essential information such as maps, accommodation details, request for food choice & dietary requirements.
1 Month To Go…
- Finalist table plan and confirm guest numbers
- Have your final dress fitting
- Confirm timings with all your suppliers
- Take time to relax & get plenty of rest for the epic celebrations ahead